Ethyl alcohol is used in:
– Pharmacy as an external antiseptic for the disinfection of hands and surgical instruments
– perfumes for the production of cosmetics, as the main component of aerosols, perfumes, colognes, and is also part of such cosmetics as shampoos, shower gels, toothpastes
– In auto repair shops, this liquid is used for degreasing a metal surface, for painting a body, cleaning aggregates (ethyl alcohol EA8099)
– for domestic needs, it is space heating, cooking, detergent and a hand sanitizer (for example ethyl alcohol EA8099), to clean the surface of grease and oils
– the chemical industry is a solvent, it is used as a raw material for the production of certain chemicals, a component in the production of glass cleaning liquids for automobiles (we have products with different freezing temperatures and different packaging).