Ethyl alcohol is used in:
– Pharmacy as an external antiseptic for the disinfection of hands and surgical instruments
– perfumes for the production of cosmetics, as the main component of aerosols, perfumes, colognes, and is also part of such cosmetics as shampoos, shower gels, toothpastes
– In auto repair shops, this liquid is used for degreasing a metal surface, for painting a body, cleaning aggregates (ethyl alcohol EA8099)
– for domestic needs, it is space heating, cooking, detergent and a hand sanitizer (for example ethyl alcohol EA8099), to clean the surface of grease and oils
– the chemical industry is a solvent, it is used as a raw material for the production of certain chemicals, a component in the production of glass cleaning liquids for automobiles (we have products with different freezing temperatures and different packaging).
– in the printing industry as a solvent for washing equipment. We offer both a pure product (ethyl alcohol EA8099) and as a mixture where 90% ethanol and 10% ethyl acetate is a solvent product EE-9010.
– in the paint and varnish industry is used for the production of stains, dyes, solvents for flushing equipment.
– in the glass industry for degreasing surfaces
– in the leather industry, this is an essential element in tanning leather
– in electronics: in the manufacture of microcircuits, as a necessary substance for the maintenance of equipment (for example, for cleaning it).